Hi all!  It is with great sadness that we share this news with all of you.  It has been decided with the recommendation of our medical director that CWWD this year has been cancelled due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, to keep our kids safe from any chance of contracting this virus and because we have no way of knowing how long this will last. 

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Golf Outing Update

We have made the sad decision to cancel the golf outing with all of the unknowns surrounding COVID 19 and being mindful of social distancing. Jim will be reaching out to everyone who has registered so far to give you the option of a refund or the choice to move the money paid for 2020 to the 2021 Golf outing.  

Thank you for your support!